Friday, March 6, 2009

My new toy

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to invest in a die cutting machine. Although I had my heart set on the Cricut Expression, it's not in the budget right now.

After doing some internet browsing, I came across the Cuttlebug. I figure this would be a perfect die cut machine for me since I am still technically a beginner in scrapbooking and eventually move up in the ranks of die cutters.

At the time, Michael's had a sale on the machine for 50% off. It was regularly $79.99 but I went out and bought it with the sale price of $39.99!! I couldn't pass up that great deal!

Although it had come with a die and a couple of embossing folders, I bought an extra pack of embossing folders and a set of dies which were also on sale. Total cost with tax? $56.00!!

I felt like a kid at Christmas when I purchased the merchandise!

0 comments: